Tuesday, January 12, 2010

sorry

Sorry for the lack of updates.  I have been extremely depressed for the past few days for obvious reasons.  I have to go back to Texas on Friday, just in time for the divisional games, and I am not looking forward to it at all.  I think I am going to go golfing both Saturday and Sunday so that I can pretend football season is over.  Anyway, I hope to write a real post by the end of the week when I am feeling better (hopefully), but no promises.  But for now here is some interesting reading that I found on my old psu dell.  Actually its not interesting at all.  It's my senior honors thesis in electrical engineering.  It's very boring and not very understandable.  However, I made a bet with someone that I would put it on this site, so I've got to follow through.  Pay up!

Klinicki Senior Thesis

No comments:

Post a Comment