Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ramblings

I don't really feel like putting together a coherent article right now, so I am just going to ramble for a little bit. This is basically my stream of consciousness during any given day.

How is it that A Rod can get away with admitting to using steroids from 2001-2003 (he had sick numbers all three years and won the A.L. MVP in 2003), and Phillies reliever J.C. Romero gets suspended for 50 games to start the 2009 season for taking a supplement he bought at GNC? Romero told Phillies trainers about it as soon as he bought it, they Ok'd it, and he was repeatedly told by player's association officials that anything bought OTC in the U.S. was fine. Does this make sense? I know that is the way it is, and I'm not even that pissed about A Rod. I'm just pissed the Phils are gonna to have to defend their title the first half of the season without a sick left-handed, set-up man.

George's Cafe sucks. It's over-priced, and although the hippies do provide good service, the selection of food other than the breakfast tacos blows. For a better lunch, I would recommend the Texas Expresso Cafe.

I had a frito pie for the first time ever on Sunday night. Why do they not have those things up North? One of the most delicious things I've ever eaten.

I'm pretty sure Keystone Light orange cans do not exist. I must have gone through 50 24-packs and never found one.

Leilene may have been the most manipulated person on any VH1 show, EVER. Throughout I Love Money 2, people would yell at her, and she would immediately cave and do what ever they wanted. It is fitting that she got kicked off by one of the people she thought was her best friend (Safari). She may be the biggest pushover in america.

Speaking of reality tv on VH1, I may be done with tool academy. Now that Tommy's gone, the rest of the contestants really suck. You have a little chump from jersey with a girlfriend whose got 50 lbs on him, a dude that goes by Matsuflex who hasn't ever had sex with his girlfriend, and a guy who originally came on the show with two girlfriends and finds it necessary to say dude and yell all the time. Weak.

I'm really hungry. I could go for a frito pie right now.

I recently had a small debate over which receiver would rather have on the Eagles: Anquan Boldin or T.J. Houshmandzadeh. I love T.J. but I had to go with Anquan. He is big, physical and 5 years younger. I just love the flexibility he gives your team. He is a threat on quick screens, crossing routes, and deep over the middle. He is exactly the type of physical receiver the Eagles need.

Old people are ruining/bankrupting the United States. Greatest generation my ass. So what did they do? They won WWII and elected the officials who have ballooned the size of the federal government. What's so great about that. Everyone hates Nazis, and they just left tremendous amounts of debt for their grandchildren to pay off. And now they want more and more money through social security and medicare. And they can't drive. And they walk slow. Ruining america.

I don't know what to do about my middle irons. My swing has been to armsy lately, causing a bit of a hook, so I have been trying to drop my hands a little bit. My friend Matt says I may need to rework my grip. Suggestions appreciated.

Dell computers are really cool. Look what you can do with the webcam. You should buy a dell. Call 1-800-761-3355 today!

If I could choose five athletes to spend one day with they would be Tiger Woods, Ocho Cinco, Pat Burrell, Brian Dawkins, and Shane Victorino.

I think the Texans red alternate jersey may be my new favorite NFL jersey. My least favorite is the Cowboys white.

That's about all I got.

1 comment:

  1. would those 5 athletes be together? If so, I might throw John Rocker in there or someone else really out of place, maybe try and start a fight

    ReplyDelete